Terms and Conditions
"We" are Sunstone Consulting Solutions Limited.
"ATQuote" is this website (www.atquote.co.uk).
"You" are the user of ATQuote.
The following are the terms and conditions that you agree to when using ATQuote. Your use of ATQuote indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions without notice at any time. All changes will be published on this page. You must check this page regularly to review any changes, as your continued use of ATQuote constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- You agree to use ATQuote only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not impair or restrict the use of ATQuote by any third party.
- You agree to keep your login details private and to not allow third parties to access ATQuote using your account.
- ATQuote is provided as-is with no warranty/guarantees of any kind.
- Access to the ATQuote may be interrupted at any time.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of ATQuote under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate ATQuote at any time.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to ATQuote for any user for any reason.
- We are not responsible for any data uploaded to ATQuote by third parties. No guarantee is provided concerning the accuracy of data uploaded by third parties.
- ATQuote contains links to sites and resources provided by third parties. We accept no responsibility or liability for these sites or resources.
- We collect data about how you access ATQuote. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Your IP address
- Your browser user agent
- Personal data (such as your name or email address) will only be shared with third parties where this is necessary for providing specific services to you.
- We may share non-personal data about quotes created using ATQuote with selected third parties within the DSA sector, such as Student Finance, DSA-QAG and assistive technology suppliers.
- You agree to be responsible for all information, data or material that you submit to ATQuote. In respect of data you submit to ATQuote, you agree that you are the Data Controller and we are the Data Processor as per the definitions of the Data Protection Act 1998.